Socio-Educational Intervention Strategies to Promote School Engagement
- Leyton, Cristian - Mella, Cristhie - Salum-Alvarado, Sara - Saracostti, Mahia - Sotomayor, Belen - de-Toro, Ximena - Labrin Munoz, Leslie
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA IBEROAMERICANA DE DIAGNOSTICO Y EVALUACION-E AVALIACAO PSICOLOGICA,Vol.2,191-205,2021
- school engagement - strategies - intervention - evaluation - education -
- Migración Web of Science 
- This article analyzes feasible strategies for promoting school engagement in Chile, within the framework of a school engagement diagnosis, monitoring and evaluation system that has a technological platform for its evaluation. This system already has validation and adjustment of school engagement instruments and contextual facilitating factors in several Ibero-American countries, and it will incorporate consistent strategies to promote school engagement. For this, 43 international evidence-based strategies were systematized and a validation process was carried out through expert's judgment in Chile. A total of 15 strategies prioritized as relevant were analyzed in terms of components, focus, critical nodes, ways of monitoring and evaluation's effectiveness, as well as tensions in the process of adjustment and transfer to this context.