HISTORICAL APPROACHES TO THE CONCEPT OF PRISON
- Quilodran Contreras, Romina - Sanchez Toledo, Violeta - Vera Urra, Juan - Huaiquian Billeke, Claudia
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA NOTAS HISTORICAS Y GEOGRAFICAS,Vol.,357-388,2021
- Prison - Repression - Class Interests
- Migración Web of Science 
- This work has been carried out from a theoretical bibliographic review, with descriptive scopes, supported by a hermeneutical paradigm, specifically the interpretation of written texts and the qualitative content analysis. Concepts of prison and its analogy with school are reviewed, since institutions and organizations fulfill the mission of being ideological devices of the state, addressing the device as tools to discover and expose systems of ideas and thoughts in the social sciences and especially in education where they operate through ideology as an expression of class interests, with a central repressive role. Through this analysis, access is made to the configuration of what we are and what we stop being, while what is current is the outline of what we are being.