Pedagogy with character: approach to the pedagogical discipline as a field of reflection of the subject of education from Ricoeur
- Pallares Piquer, Marc - Vicente Villalobos, Jose - Hernandez Albarracin, Juan Diego - Cabero Fayos, Ismael
- Datos de publicación:
- BAJO PALABRA-JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHY,Vol.2,525-546,2020
- Limit - Ethics - Metaphysics - Judaism - barbarism
- Migración Web of Science 
- We start from the idea that pedagogy focuses on a subject of education that needs links with the possible from the anchorage to existential experiences. The objective is to appeal to the conception of a Ricoeurian character from the emergency because it covers issues of constitution and validity in terms of providing meaning and entity to the training. The result is that the reflexivity granted by Ricoeur to the notion of character makes it easier for us to accept the idea of action as a psychosocial construct oriented towards an openness of himself directed to the recognition of oneself in relation to others. We conclude that the notion of character allows the pedagogical discipline to be approximated to the educational reality, elucidating the complementarity of expectations that are inscribed in its dynamics of operation, highlighting the latent symmetry between facts and analysis.