Emerging Paradigm in University Governance
- Ganga-Contreras, Francisco - Perez Martinez, Armenio - Mansilla Sepúlveda, Juan
- Datos de publicación:
- UTOPIA Y PRAXIS LATINOAMERICANA-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE FILOSOFIA IBEROAMERICANA Y TEORIA SOCIAL,Vol.23,123-136,2018
- University governance - postgraduate studies - internationalization - evaluating organism
- Migración Web of Science 
- The objective of the article is to reflect on the current situation and future trends of university governance in Latin America, proposing new perspectives of analysis that allow the recognition of new elements in this process. Theoretical research is carried out, with research methods such as historical-logical analysis, deductive analysis and synthetic-analytical analysis. As conclusions, emphasis is placed on the need to promote governance that focuses on postgraduate and internationalization, as well as to include evaluator bodies in their analysis as a new actor for the upcoming scenario.