Design of an Instrument to Assess Social Skills in Teacher Training Programs
- Tapia Gutiérrez, Carmen - Cubo-Delgado, Sixto - Alevriadou, A
- Datos de publicación:
- 7TH WORLD CONFERENCE ON EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES,Vol.197,1074-1078,2015
- instrument design - social skills - initial teacher training
- Migración Web of Science 
- The aim has been to design a tool to assess social skills in initial teacher training students in Chile. Has been design a preliminary instrument to which a content validation was performed by expert judgment and analysis of reliability. The results show an instrument with relevant and consistent dimensions to concept, with reliability alpha = .92. The instrument stay composed with 41 items, divided into 5 dimensions. Its use would favor the evaluation and generation of strategies to strengthen social skills in initial teacher training. (C) 2015 Published by Elsevier Ltd.