Peer Coaching as a Strategy for the Education of Teachers
- Villagra Bravo, Carolina Pilar - Valdebenito Zambrano, Vanessa
- Datos de publicación:
- MAGIS-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACION EN EDUCACION,Vol.12,161-176,2019
- Learning method - peer relationship - higher education - teacher education
- Migración Web of Science 
- This research is a case study with combined methodologies involving a quantitative analysis with a group comparison regarding their level of achievement and a qualitative analysis of the assessment by both peers taking part in a peer coaching. The results show an improvement in the assessed dimensions -knowledge and skills- in the intervention group but not in the control group. Peer coaching constitutes a strategy favoring the learning in the college context as it provides an opportunity to build knowledge from both roles performed by the peers (the coach and the student).