Using Historical Sources in Initial Teacher Development
- Gloria Montanares Vargas, Elizabeth - Rodrigo Llancavil Llancavil, Daniel
- Datos de publicación:
- MAGIS-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACION EN EDUCACION,Vol.8,85-98,2016
- Teaching practice - history teaching - historical method - teacher development
- Migración Web of Science 
- Teaching history must respond to the teaching development of future teachers of this field in order to recognize the difficulties faced by schools in this area. This research aims to build knowledge about the use of historical sources in a bachelor's degree in history education. This research is framed within the interpretive paradigm, with a hermeneutic orientation and a descriptive-qualitative methodological approach. We conclude that the use of historical sources has a positive effect in the strengthening of historical thinking and that its use is a valuable educational resource for teaching the past.