EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES OF STUDENTS OF PEDAGOGY FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS
- Huaiquian Billeke, Claudia - Bravo Gutierrez, Karen - Garrido Torres, Marcela - Lizama Alveal, Yoselin - Saldivia Alvarado, Daniela
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA INCLUSIONES,Vol.6,61-76,2019
- Experiences - Knowledge - Coping styles - Vocational training - Pedagogical practices
- Migración Web of Science 
- It seeks to unveil the formative experiences that students of pedagogy in differential education construct in community contexts of the University of the Region of Araucania. Having as object of study their professional formation, starting from the experiences, knowledge and styles of confrontations that they have during their pedagogical practices of fourth year, in completely different realities that help to construct their identity like professor. The contexts in which they are investigated are Temuco Municipality Program, called Multisystemic Therapy that work with juvenile offenders, University Projects, which addresses aspects of inclusion in educational establishments, and Residences of girls and adolescents, who are households that for serious violations of their rights. Through a case study design through a methodological approach symbolic interactionism from a hermeneutic paradigm where semistructured interviews and field notes are used as a research tool with which categories will be raised and content analysis will be developed to achieve the data saturation.