AROUND NEOLIBERALISM: DEMOCRACY THREATENED
- Estay Sepulveda, Juan Guillermo - Barrientos-Baez, Almudena - Lagomarsino Montoya, Mario - Veliz Burgos, Alex - Monteverde Sanchez, Alessandro
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA NOTAS HISTORICAS Y GEOGRAFICAS,Vol.,208-240,2021
- Neoliberalicide - Genocide - Democracy - Open Society - Social Media -
- Migración Web of Science 
- This text seeks to reflect on the effect of neoliberalism on people's lives. How it manages to mutate and access new ways to capture democracies through social media and digital information, no longer through restrictions, but rather to encourage voluntary delivery of information that is available for human behavior analysis. These new ways of maintaining control of citizens and the environment have serious effects on the deterioration of the environment and people's health, but it rarely receives a sanction. In this sense, we are talking about a neoliberalicide, because the model remains more relevant than life and maintaining a balance with the environment.