ADMINISTRATIVE AUDIT AT AVICOLA PROAVEC
- Montes De Oca, Jimena Elizabeth - Comas Rodriguez, Raul - Alvarez Gavilanez, Juan - Marquez Rondon, Gerardo Antonio
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA UNIVERSIDAD Y SOCIEDAD,Vol.13,381-388,2021
- Administrative audit - diagnostic certificates - administrative process -
- Migración Web of Science 
- The present work was carried out in the Proavec poultry company in the city of Latacunga. The purpose of this study was to diagnose the current situation with regard to administrative management, with the purpose of identifying possible shortcomings and opportunities within this organization to later propose strategic alternatives that help to maximize processes and resources. Field, descriptive and documentary research was applied; this through instruments such as the interview with the owner on the management of administrative processes and surveys of the employees of the operating plant. Diagnostic cards were also applied, which allowed the analysis and classification of all the information obtained in the interview and survey. As a result, it is evident that the company does not adequately apply the administrative process, and this leads to poor work performance and production delays.