About Fascism, Neoliberalism and Ultra-Right. Analytical Problems in the Open Society
- Montoya, Mario Lagomarsino - Sepulveda, Juan Guillermo Estay - Sepulveda, Juan Mansilla
- Datos de publicación:
- ESTUDIOS DEL DESARROLLO SOCIAL-CUBA Y AMERICA LATINA,Vol.9,20ENS-38ENS,2021
- fascism - ultra-right - neoliberalism - democracy - open society -
- Migración Web of Science 
- After the appearance in the XXI century of political formations that claim as 'Nationalists', 'Neofascists', 'Ultra-Right', with a strong anti-immigration component and that come to further complicate the problems of democracy and the open society, it is worthwhile carrying out a revision of some concepts that the 'use' and 'abuse' of them has distorted almost completely. In the present investigation, we will try to carry out this task analytically, from the perspective, to determine, as clearly as possible, what we are talking about when we refer to concepts such as: 'fascism', 'ultra right' and 'neoliberalism'; notions that are used so vaguely that sometimes they become synonymous or adjective for the disqualification of the adversary. But nevertheless, they maintain a fundamental cultural and historical heritage, to try to understand what horizons our societies are heading towards.