EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS OF THE REGION OF LOS LAGOS, CHILE
- Veliz, Alex - Dorner Paris, Anita - Estay Sepúlveda, Juan - Moreno L, German - Robles Francia, Hugo - Meza P, Andres
- Datos de publicación:
- COMUNIDAD Y SALUD,Vol.17,35-40,2019
- female entrepreneurship - emotional intelligence - emotional perception - emotional understanding - emotional regulation
- Migración Web of Science 
- We sought to identify the level of emotional intelligence in women entrepreneurs in the Los Lagos Region. We worked with 123 women entrepreneurs from different areas, to whom the TMMS 24 emotional intelligence scale was applied. The results indicate that women entrepreneurs report emotional intelligence levels high in the perception and emotional regulation dimensions. There are differences between those who work part-time and full-time in their endeavors. It can be seen that in all three dimensions there are more than 10% of women who are at the low level. The data analysis conducted shows that the factors of emotional intelligence could contribute to the understanding of the female entrepreneurship.