Relation between Academic Performance and Methodological Strategies in Two Groups of Beginner Students in the Occupational Therapy and Nutrition - Dietetics Careers at the Universidad Mayor in Temuco
- Pellon Arcaya, Mario - Nome Farbinger, Sandra - Mansilla Sepúlveda, Juan - Mejias Stuven, Roberto
- Datos de publicación:
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MORPHOLOGY,Vol.29,661-666,2011
- Pedagogic knowledge of the content - Quantitative inquiring - Academic performances
- Migración Web of Science 
- The aim of this study was to determine if first year students learning results, of the Occupational Therapy career at the Universidad Mayor in the course subject of anatomy, were correlated from the application of cooperative work methodologies. The investigation is quantitative and analytical. The methodology of a group of experts and an experimental group was applied. We observed that the control group as well as the experimental group had a similar academic weight. When cooperative methodologies were applied the experimental group obtained a higher performance level in comparison with the performance level of the control group.