CHARACTERIZATION OF MUSKULOSKELETAL DISORDERS ON PHYSICAL THERAPY CARE CENTERS BELONGING TO THE UNIVERSITY OF THE AMERICAS DURING THE YEARS 2014 TO 2018
- Angel Alvarez, Miguel A. - German Moreno, L. - Leonidas Arias, P. - Pablo Balbontin, Juan G. - Estay Sepúlveda, Juan - Mansilla Sepúlveda, Juan - Cueto Catalan, Juan Pablo
- Datos de publicación:
- COMUNIDAD Y SALUD,Vol.17,1-5,2019
- musculoskeletal disorders - kinesiology care - prevalence
- Migración Web of Science 
- At present, it has not been possible to carry out a characterization to know which are the most prevalent disorders that afflict the Chilean population according to age, gender, skeletal muscle disorder and injured joint area. That is why a non-experimental study is carried out with a descriptive quantitative approach, with a cross-sectional with a non-probabilistic sampling of convencional type in the three regions with the largest number of inhabitants in Chile. Where the Bio Bio region has the highest number of care for the female gender (1292), the age range with the highest number of consultations being 70 years or more, the lumbar spine joint is one of the joint areas with the highest number (983) and tendinopathies with 1067 attentions, such as the pathology with the highest incidence among users.