Mental Health and Open Society in Current Reality: between the Utopia of Sanity and the Praxis of Madness
- Estay Sepúlveda, Juan - Crespo, Julio E. - Lagomarsino Montoya, Mario - Pena Testa, Claudia Leticia
- Datos de publicación:
- UTOPIA Y PRAXIS LATINOAMERICANA-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE FILOSOFIA IBEROAMERICANA Y TEORIA SOCIAL,Vol.23,42-49,2018
- Mental health - neoliberalism - open society
- Migración Web of Science 
- This article considers the concept of mental health and its relationship with quality of life and the environment. The contexts in which human being performs his activities and how cultural and socioeconomic factors contribute to quality of life of people.