Social and educational impact of an integral program of school sport based on a comprehensive model of teaching
- Carter Thuillier, Bastián - Perez Brunicardi, Dario - Lopez Pastor, Victor - Monjas Aguado, Roberto - Carlos Manrique, Juan - Gallardo Fuentes, Francisco
- Datos de publicación:
- DILEMAS CONTEMPORANEOS-EDUCACION POLITICA Y VALORES,Vol.4,,2017
- school sport - comprehensive teaching model - sports initiation - evaluation programs - social transformation
- Migración Web of Science 
- In Segovia (Spain), the Integral Program of Municipal School Sport (PIDEMSG) is developed, an initiative with social transformation purposes, which is part of an R+D+i executed collaboratively between the University of Valladolid and the City Council of the city. In didactic terms, the program is based on a comprehensive teaching model of sports, emphasizing on values formation through the educational sport practice. The article is aimed to analyze the social and educational impact of PIDEMSG. For this, different theoretical and empirical antecedents are considered which are grouped in four categories: (a) participation and satisfaction of participants, (b) methodological innovation, (c) development of values, (d) diversity and inclusion.