Spatial Function of Influence on Center Optimal Location Based on L-p-Norms
- Josselin, Didier - Rojas Mora, Julio - Ciligot Travain, Marc - Gervasi, O - Murgante, B - Misra, S - Borruso, G - Torre, CM - Rocha, AMAC - Taniar, D - Apduhan, BO - Stankova, E - Cuzzocrea, A
- Datos de publicación:
- COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE AND ITS APPLICATIONS - ICCSA 2017, PT IV,Vol.10407,652-661,2017
- Spatial influence function - L-p-norm - Center optimal location - Sensitivity analysis
- Migración Web of Science 
- We propose a sensitivity analysis using generalized L-p-norm (Minkowski distance) applied on center optimal location (1 facility). The results show that there exists in one dimension an underlying (log) linear relation between influence and distance of the demand points on the center. New L-p-norms are emphasized with interesting properties in statistics (e.g. with p = 3) although they are not used in location optimization. The law we enhance is of interest in both statistics and and spatial analysis domains and highlights in a new way the impact of the metrics choice on the center location, through the induced spatial influence function, those metrics aiming at spatial equity (L-8), equality (L-2) or efficiency (L-1).