Formative Evaluation in Physical Education and the Attention Paid to Diversity
- Gallardo Fuentes, Francisco - Lopez Pastor, Victor - Martinez Angulo, Carolina - Carter Thuillier, Bastián
- Datos de publicación:
- MAGIS-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACION EN EDUCACION,Vol.12,169-186,2020
- Formative evaluation - physical education - vocational training - universities
- Migración Web of Science 
- This study analyzes and compares both the perception and valuation by the students of the Formative and Shared Evaluation System (EFyC) used on them. Two groups took part in it Initial formation of Physical Education teachers (FIP-EF) and professional formation as a 'College Sport Technician' (FP-TDU). A combined methodology was used and the results show a high valuation of the EFyC advantages in some specialized subjects regarding the diversity as well as positive effects when implementing it in Chile. Significant differences were observed between the FIP-EF students and the FP-TDU students about the 'potential inconveniences'. Valuations were always higher among the FIP students. It is recommended to do more research on these two topics.