Teaching Practices of Teachers in Cross-Cultural Contexts: Obstacles and Challenges
- Carlos Beltran Veliz, Juan - Guillermo Mansilla Sepulveda, Juan - Felimer del Valle Rojas, Carlos - Ademir Navarro Aburto, Braulio
- Datos de publicación:
- MAGIS-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACION EN EDUCACION,Vol.11,5-22,2019
- Intercultural education - culture - teaching methods - local knowledge
- Migración Web of Science 
- The proposed objective consisted in exposing analytically the factors hindering and those making easier the learning practices of both cross-cultural and traditional teachers(2) in schools situated in cross-cultural contexts in the foothills of Araucania. To do so a qualitative design was set out. The results showed learning practices focused on the lecture-like classes. Likewise, it is evident a lack of pedagogical articulation and reflection practices, which makes difficult the teaching-learning processes.