Health, Upset and Suffering: The Society of the Worst. Democracy and the Open Society in Danger
- Lagomarsino Montoya, Mario - Moraga Galvez, Lorena - Cabezas Caceres, Carolina - Estay Sepúlveda, Juan
- Datos de publicación:
- UTOPIA Y PRAXIS LATINOAMERICANA-REVISTA INTERNACIONAL DE FILOSOFIA IBEROAMERICANA Y TEORIA SOCIAL,Vol.23,68-84,2018
- Health - Disease - The Habitat of Scare - Well being - Open Society
- Migración Web of Science 
- The market society, technologically advanced is a complete tangle of contradictions, which surely show that it will not be sustainable over time. One of the issues that fall within the stated, says related to the following. There is a huge market of medicines, perhaps the greatest advances have been made in this area. Life expectancies are the highest in history. But, at the same time, it is a sick society, which has naturalized the malaise and its 'Clinical' treatment through legal and other drugs. Undoubtedly, the foregoing is only an effect of very profound causes, which is related to our forms of production and our way of life. At the end of the day a society that has generated the greatest amount of psychosomatic and neuronal diseases in the history of societal construction. Among them, the depression, with its rapid advance.