Preparation and validation of a questionnaire on initial motor skills for students in Chilean secondary education
- Onate Navarrete, Cristian Jose - Batalla Flores, Albert - Paez Herrera, Jacqueline Del Carmen
- Datos de publicación:
- RETOS-NUEVAS TENDENCIAS EN EDUCACION FISICA DEPORTE Y RECREACION,Vol.,465-471,2020
- Motor skills - motor assessment - psychomotor tests - secondary physical education
- Migración Web of Science 
- This article presents the elaboration and validation of a motor skills questionnaire that measures the state of these skills through the perception of Physical Education (PE) teachers in Chile during the transition from basic education to secondary education, so to be able to perform correctly in PE classes. For this validation, a model of motor skills has been considered. In the first phase, the analysis and emptying of the Chilean Physical Education curriculum from 7th grade to 4th year was carried out; in the second phase, the questionnaire was created and subsequently its content was validated, alongside with its construction and reliability were assessed in the third phase by collecting data from a pilot sample. From the data shown, it is concluded that the instrument created is valid and reliable.