Synthesis of ordered mesoporous silicas from rice husk with tunable textural properties
- Jaramillo, L. Y. - Arango Benitez, K. - Henao, W. - Vargas, E. - Recio Sanchez, G. - Romero Saez, M.
- Datos de publicación:
- MATERIALS LETTERS,Vol.257,,2019
- Ceramics - Porous materials - Rice husk ash - Ordered mesoporous structure - Self-assembly
- Migración Web of Science 
- Ordered mesoporous silicas were synthesized via cooperative self-assembly by using rice husk ash as silica source and P123 as main pore structure-directing agent. The incorporation of CTAB and BRIJ C10 as co-surfactant templates by different methods was investigated. Silicas with different pore size and mono-, bi- and trimodal porosity were obtained as a function of the co-surfactant used and the hydrolysis step performed. Low-angle XRD and TEM results confirmed the well-ordered pore structure of the synthesized silicas. (C) 2019 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.