A second approach to the contractual liability of travel agencies in Cuba
- Martinez Montenegro, Isnel - Baeza Leiva, Mónica - Carrillo Rosa, Gabriel Alejandro
- Datos de publicación:
- REVISTA DE LA FACULTAD DE DERECHO,Vol.,93-110,2017
- Tourism Law - contractual liability - tourism intermediation business
- Migración Web of Science 
- This research is focused on the legal assumption that must govern the analysis of the contractual liability of tourism intermediation companies in Cuba. Some key aspects of comparative law are included in the first part of this paper, while the second part contains an analysis, from a national point of view, of the guiding principles that should apply to any action leading to the effective operation of national tourism companies within the framework of the new social and economic reality. To this end, the legal bases for analyzing the corporate social responsibility of tourism business have been determined. This theoretical academic work provides for the harmonization required by the domestic tourism policy in order to obtain wider and more effective legal support in its operation and interaction of tourism with other business involved in the implementation of the national policy.