Environment, well-being and sport: a glimpse from sustainability for an open society
- Crespo, Julio E. - Estay Sepúlveda, Juan
- Datos de publicación:
- DILEMAS CONTEMPORANEOS-EDUCACION POLITICA Y VALORES,Vol.7,,2019
- Environment - quality of life - sport activity - sustainability
- Migración Web of Science 
- This article analyses from a sustainable perspective the sport, as a means of social contact that promotes well-being and quality of life. It is emphasized that sports activities should consider the degree of ecological resilience and the role of states, governments, sports organizations and people involved in sports and their (dis) connection with the environment.