Virtual Reality in High School: A Systematic Mapping Study
- Diaz, Sebastian - Diaz, Jaime - Ahumada, Danay - IEEE
- Datos de publicación:
- 2018 37TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE CHILEAN COMPUTER SCIENCE SOCIETY (SCCC),Vol.,,2018
- virtual reality - educational technology - mobile learning - systematic mapping
- Migración Web of Science 
- Human-Computer Interaction and technology-aided instruction are beginning to focus on Virtual Reality (VR) approach due to its ability to support immersive learning and teaching by simulation. This kind of technology facilitates the student's attention by immersing them in virtual worlds and supplies key elements to understand abstract concepts or highly visual content. This paper presents a systematic mapping study of the use of Virtual Reality in High School education.