Formative and Shared Assessment during the practicum on the Pre-service Teacher Education: a case analysis in Chile
- Javier Gallardo-Fuentes, Francisco - Carter Thuillier, Bastián
- Datos de publicación:
- RETOS-NUEVAS TENDENCIAS EN EDUCACION FISICA DEPORTE Y RECREACION,Vol.,258-263,2016
- Formative Assessment - Shared Assessment - Pre-service Teacher Education - Practicum - Physical Education - Best Practices
- Migración Web of Science 
- The main purpose of this paper is to analyze the results of the implementation of a system about formative assessment on Physical Education Teacher Education student in Chile. A case study design with mixed methodology was designed. The data collection techniques are: reading and analysis of documents; observation; conversation and narration. The sample consists in 24 Students in the practicum and the corresponding 24 tutors in schools. The main results of the experience are: (a) with some advantages (some are valuated as an unfair method and Students show to prefer formative evaluation) and inconvenient of experience where very low results, then are not considered; (b) main differences are shown (p=.02*) between the students' perception in the variable of 'support working on classes'