Responsive co-authorship and dense description: investigative writing in an analectic-liberating perspective
- Carcamo-Landero, Solange - Araya-Anabalon, Jorge
- Datos de publicación:
- CINTA DE MOEBIO,Vol.67,48-64,2020
- scriptural praxis - co-authorship - epistemic decolonization - dense description - analectic
- Migración Web of Science 
- This paper proposes the possibility of a writing-authorship embodied in the understanding of socio-cultural diversity whose situational character favors the decolonization of research practices. For this purpose, is analyzed the writing stress that Clifford Geertz establishes between 'being-there' ('writing in' the field), and 'being-here' ('writing about' in the office). This stress is presented as part of a plot that connects the hermeneutic sense of geertzian dense description with Enrique Dussel's liberating analectic. Through this framework, 'being-there' and 'being-here' emerge as a space-time of writing opening which, by the word of others, becomes a responsive co-authorship.