The Higher Education in Chile: La Educacion Superior en Chile: Paradigmatic changes in evaluative processes. From the traditional process of training to competency-based models'
- Cresp Barría, Mauricio - Molina Valenzuela, Pilar - Fernandez Filho, Jose
- Datos de publicación:
- DILEMAS CONTEMPORANEOS-EDUCACION POLITICA Y VALORES,Vol.5,,2017
- education - university - curriculum - assessment
- Migración Web of Science 
- Chile is facing strong changes, especially in the Higher Education institutions, and it is necessary to reconceive education and universities paying attention to personal skills and to the interaction with practice. This transformation has materialized the training by competences promoted by the Declaration of Bologna with the Tuning Educational Structures and the Alfa Tuning for Latin America and the Caribbean projects. This implies changes of focus in educational activities and in the organization of learning, now based on learning outcomes; therefore, curriculum and evaluation of learning are fundamental elements of planning, due to the important repercussions it has both on the process and on the results of the learning processes.