Emprendimiento turístico rural y asociatividad: estudio en base a experiencias en chile y el mundo.
- Agronomía - Ingeniería Comercial - Ingeniería en Recursos Naturales Renovables - Plan Común Ingeniería
- Facultad de Recursos Naturales
- Fecha de publicación:
- Datos de publicación:
- Sustainability, Agri, Food and Environmental Research, Vol.2, N°4, 11-22, 2014
- Turismo rural - Emprendimiento - Asociatividad - Agroturismo - Redes de turismo rural - Desarrollo económico
- Medio Ambiente 
- The development of tourism in recent decades had led many types of tourism. Rural tourism is an example of this situation and this type of tourism is characterized by a respectful contact with the natural environment and interaction with the local people. Rural tourism arises in a context of agricultural diversification, which leads to innovation and incorporating activities; and also, rural tourism comes with a revaluation of rural. This activity has its origin in Europe; specifically, in France and Spain has a higher level of development. In these countries, there are economics incentives for entrepreneurship destined to rural people and municipalities; and also, France and Spain promotes associativity. In the Americas, rural tourism is still a novelty; only Argentina, Chile and Mexico have strong public programs on this issue. In these countries, there are touristic routes around a key food. In Chile, rural touristic entrepreneur are small farmers and they are networking in touristic routes.